[Mailman-Users] Re confirming subscriptions

Duncan Gordon duncan at gordon.co.za
Wed Sep 27 08:34:37 CEST 2006

I think ill use the original idea of mass delete mass subscribe.

I just need to make sure that the subscribtion email is nice and neat..

Thanks
DG

--
Isn't it time YOU had your own personalised domain and email address???

Please visit
http://www.cheaphost.co.za

Current Special R100pm for 150mb and 10 email addresses. Including Photo
Gallery Setup and Installation. See www.launch.co.za as an example.

Cell: 083 258-4000
Fax:  086 628 3917

"A mouse is an elephant built by the Japanese."