[Mailman-Users] Member list...

David Boothe dbrva at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 01:30:50 CEST 2006

I would like to set up a cron job to automatically send me an email with the current member list.  I see that list_members is in the bin directory but I cant seem to get it to work via cron to send me the list.  Does anyone know how to do this?

  (I want to this so I get all members of the list as opposed to using the who command which only shows memebrs who do not have hide enabled.)