[Mailman-Users] Privacy policy

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Mon Apr 9 00:54:15 CEST 2007

Juno and NetZero are refusing email from my mailing list server because
they think that 25 messages over the course of 3 days makes me some sort
of spammer.  They're refusing to whitelist me until I can provide a link
to a "Privacy Policy" and "Terms of Service".  Has anybody else
encountered this, and do you have samples of those two documents, and
information how to embed this in my mailman listinfo page?

--
Paul Tomblin <ptomblin at xcski.com>
"Stay calm, be brave, and wait for the signs!"