[Mailman-Users] Mailman web interface does not save changes

Fernando Barros fernando.barros at sipam.gov.br
Mon Apr 9 16:03:48 CEST 2007

Hi Lits,

The Mailman admin web interface does not save my changes.

I've search Mailman FAQ and find a related issue
(http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=all#4.45) which points
that the access to the site via redirect is tossing away the POST
changes. The workaround would be to capture the POST data from the
original request, convert it to a GET and redirect to that.

Can anybody show me how to configure that ?

Thanks in advance.

Fernando Barros.
P.S. I am using Mailman version  2.1.9 on top of Apache/2.2.3.