[Mailman-Users] Virtual hosts

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Thu Apr 12 03:59:36 CEST 2007

Mark Sapiro writes:

 > I have added FAQ 6.22
 > <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq06.022.htp>.
 > Look it over and comment/fix as appropriate.

Basic format, especially the length, looks good to me.  Two
suggestions: my feeling is that the first line should mention the
*places* where replacement has been observed (envelope address, RFC
2822 addresses, whatever).

Second, while I'm not real keen on the idea that the Mailman faq
should contain a large email vocabulary list, do we have a single
"jargon faq" that gives pointers to RFCs that are frequently
referenced and also mail FAQs That Are Maintained By Somebody (for
values of Somebody != mailman developers)?  It would be cool if
generic mail jargon (eg, "envelope address") could be linked to that
FAQ.

Obviously the second comment is a generic, while I'm thinking of it,
kind of thing.  I'll try to get back to it myself, later, but I won't
cry if somebody beats me to it.<wink>

Also, I have fixed a typo (aditionally -> additionally).