[Mailman-Users] PROBLEM

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Apr 12 15:28:03 CEST 2007

simply arun wrote:

>I have a new requirement for my company
>As per the requirement I need to add multiple domains.........for example
>list.web2ph.net and list.ispai.in in the same mail server
>
>Requirement
>When i will create a mailing list for ispai.in it should show me to
>subscribe to the list send mail to test at list.ispai.in but as per my

Assuming for example the web domain for this host is www.ispai.in, add

add_virtualhost('www.ispai.in', 'list.ispai.in')

to mm_cfg.py. You can have as many add_virtualhost('web host', 'email
host') entries in mm_cfg.py, but they all need to have distinct host
names ('web host' and 'email host' can be the same, but 'web host'
must be different from that in other add_virtualhost including
DEFAULT_URL_HOST).

Run Mailman's bin/fix_url.py for instructions on how to actually run it
under bin/withlist to fix the existing test list.

That's all you need to do in Mailman unless you need
POSTFIX_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS. The rest is done in your MTA and web server.