[Mailman-Users] HTML causing list-wide bounce?

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Fri Apr 13 23:49:17 CEST 2007

> The email message causing the issue
> -- .html format http://www.soarol.com/tmp/EmailList-HTMLerror-2.html

First comment - why the hell is he sending javascript in an email message?
That plus the Paypal thing probably screams "scammer" to most mail
filters.  Because it's happening to everybody, I'm betting it's an
outgoing mail filter.

> SMTP Log is fine
> -------------------------
> Apr 13 12:10:07 2007 (2020)
> <C42C157596C2E148A6C2B9335F1A223A01240F8C at ga016e0m12.<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
> smtp to elmont704p-sthtml for 3 recips, completed in 0.075 seconds

Where is the smtp log for the incoming bounces?  Better yet, replace the
-bounces alias with a real mail address and have a look at the bounce
message.

--
Paul Tomblin <ptomblin at xcski.com> http://blog.xcski.com/
"We must do something.  This is something.  Therefore we must do this."