[Mailman-Users] Support for Cpanel users?

Tracey McCartney tracey at fairhousing.com
Mon Apr 16 02:40:34 CEST 2007

I understand from reading the archives that this is not the best place for people to get support if they are simply administering Mailman lists on remote hosts through Cpanel.  Does anyone know of a good source of such support?  User-to-user support is fine, because I know the Cpanel forums are intended to assist purchasers rather than end-users.  Most of the hosts I've dealt with also know precious little about Mailman.

Thanks,

Tracey