[Mailman-Users] message archiving problem

Rick Pasotto rick at niof.net
Mon Apr 16 04:58:32 CEST 2007

On Sun, Apr 15, 2007 at 07:47:21PM -0700, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> What Mailman version is this?

Sorry. I should have specified before. I'm running debian 2.1.9.

> Can you provide a sample message that will illustrate the problem when
> posted to a list?

attached

If you'll go to http://qctm.org/pipermail/qctm/2007-March/thread.html
you'll see the three pieces.

--
"Only one thing can conquer war - that attitude of mind which can see
 nothing in war but destruction and annihilation" -- Ludwig von Mises