[Mailman-Users] message archiving problem

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Mon Apr 16 19:42:39 CEST 2007

At 9:35 PM -0400 4/15/07, Rick Pasotto wrote:

>  What should happen and what *does* happen evidently are not the same.

You report what you see, but the description you give in your report
may have little to do with what is actually happening under the hood.

We need to figure out if there's anything you're leaving out that you
didn't see or don't think is important/relevant, or if there's
anything you are reporting which is not actually relevant to the real
problem, etc....

This is a debugging process we have to go through, and sometimes it
takes a while.  Please help us to help you.