[Mailman-Users] HTML causing list-wide bounce?

Michael Kabot mkabot at soarol.com
Mon Apr 16 20:51:18 CEST 2007

Brad,

Thanks for the pointer.

I have Mailman running successfully under Plesk 8.1 including
- an upgraded to the 2.1.8 release last year
- mailman serving lists for virtual domains through an integration with
Plesk & Qmail

You & Paul helped me greatly, simply by suggesting it was an MTA filter -
which caused me to take a more detailed look at my system and find the Qmail
logs - which then pointed to the issue, my hosting provider's relay server
rejecting the message.

I will stay on the mailman-users list to assist others who may be using
Plesk.  The hosting providers and SWSOFT will be of no use to those trying
to figure out Mailman....

In Service,

Michael Kabot
President - SOAR