[Mailman-Users] Support for Cpanel users?

Michael Kabot mkabot at soarol.com
Tue Apr 17 03:45:37 CEST 2007

There may be some install/config specific issues for Cpanel & Plesk.

At the same time, I would guess these users also have a lot of common
mailman questions that have nothing to do with Cpanel/Plesk as well....

I'm for keeping 1 list.  As I stated earlier, I'll stay on to assist with
Plesk users.

In Service,

Michael Kabot
President - SOAR