[Mailman-Users] customizing list info pages

Dennis Morgan dennis at e-aa.org
Tue Apr 17 14:57:03 CEST 2007

Not only do you know a lot more about mail than I - you type a lot
faster! :-) Our replies crossed in the mail.

Not having to hack code is good for me. Our server is selinux Core 4
with Plesk and resists changing. (Relating to another thread - I
personally think control panels cause more problems than they solve).

Changing the HTML works for me, and I thank you greatly for your time
and consideration!

Dennis