[Mailman-Users] Subscription Help

Dave Kall dkall at pasco.k12.fl.us
Tue Apr 17 17:09:37 CEST 2007

Ok,
Thanks for this I now have this working.

I've looked through the archives for url and wget to discover my next
and last issue and can't find anything.

I need to set the mod bit for new members. I may be able to hack the
config file and have it always set the mod bit on for new list
members but haven't found any good references to that file and what's
where.

I would rather just send the  info in a url and be done with it and
not change any of the file settings so when I update mailman I don't
have to redo anything.

So this is where I'm at: I tried

http://mydomain.org/mailman/admin/tips/members?
shogie at earthlink.net_mod=on&setmemberopts_btn&adminpw=mypassword

Is it possible to set this from a URL?  I think it must be but I'm
missing something. I would love to be able to set it when I make the
add record request but don't know if that is possible.

Thanks for the help. The last hint really saved me a lot of time.

Dave Kall