[Mailman-Users] cPanel Purgatory??!!??

JB@comcast justbrits at comcast.net
Fri Apr 20 04:39:55 CEST 2007

Gents:

I am going INSANE!!!    Below are 3 different examples of footers sent out with posts from just 3 out of the dozen+ Lists I have behind cPanel.  I have spent HOURS
trying to find differences between the 3 for the settings for "footers" and their HTML
"sending" and CANNOT!!

Not sure if the actual "pictures" of either actual html or just "print" with come thru, so...