[Mailman-Users] Newb to list serv having errors

Jeff Haugen jhaugen at ctap1.org
Tue Apr 24 23:41:57 CEST 2007

Hello Mailman Users:

I am new to list servs and am experiencing the following error when sending
out to the ctap_survey mailing list. Looking for some advice to
remedy...Please advise if you have experienced and resolved this error.
Could someone dechiper this for me. The mailing lists were working with no
known changes...Thank you!

Mailman version 2.1.5

This is the Postfix program at host borg.ctap1.org.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be be delivered
to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own
text from the attached returned message.

			The Postfix program

<ctap_survey-request at borg.ctap1.org>: Command died with status 2:
    "/usr/share/mailman/mail/mailman request ctap_survey". Command output:
    Group mismatch error.  Mailman expected the mail wrapper script to be
    executed as group "mailman", but the system's mail server executed the
mail
    script as group "nobody".  Try tweaking the mail server to run the
script
    as group "mailman", or re-run configure,  providing the command line
option
    `--with-mail-gid=nobody'.

Jeff Haugen
Technology Manager