[Mailman-Users] Placing a copyright notice in list messages.

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sat Apr 28 17:28:47 CEST 2007

Brandon Sussman wrote:

>Perhaps I should have asked instead:  "Where are is the documentation stating
>what (if any) fields are available for insertion into default header and
>footer blocks?".

In the "details for" links for msg_header, msg_footer, digest_header
and digest_footer.

Note that if OWNERS_CAN_ENABLE_PERSONALIZATION is set to Yes in
mm_cfg.py, additional replacements having to do with the individual
message recipient are described for msg_header and msg_footer and are
available if personalize is set to Yes or Full.

An example is the Unsubscribe: link in the footer of the
mailman-users at python.org list.