[Mailman-Users] URL to obtain List overview page...

Andrew Steele andrew at cnet.org
Thu Aug 2 09:41:17 CEST 2007

We are experimenting with hosting our Mailman installation alongside the
Webmin/Virtualmin control panel.

By default this presumes that list management will take place within the
Virtualmin area but this 'hides' the normal Mailman URLs for viewing
lists etc etc.

Mostly these can be recovered by discovering the appropriate new aliases
to create.

However, there is one URL that I cannot figure out...  Viewing the
standard List Overview for a domain.  In the traditional approach

preferences and information screen for the list called list-name at doman

lists at domain.

The URL we have for the first situation is in the form:

This works just fine.

expected to produce the rosta of lists but does not do so.

However, put a non-existent list name at the end as in
.../unauthenticated/listinfo.cgi/noexist-list and the lists of lists
appears (but with a brief message saying the nonexistent list does not
exist).

Does anyone know what, if any, argument can go after listinfo.cgi to
generate the list of lists?

The same issue with the admin list or lists.

Andrew