[Mailman-Users] Digest not being sent

Christopher Adams adamsca at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 20:58:12 CEST 2007

At least a couple (maybe all) of my lists are not sending out the
digest automatically. I can see the digest.mbox file and it is up to
date, but a couple of weeks old. Subscribers who have chosen digest
mode alerted me that they weren't getting messages.

I looked at one list and the threshold is set to 200 KB and daily if
the threshold is not reached.

I know there is a senddigests cron, but how does this actually work,
and what could be the reason that no lists are sending the digest
unless I manually choose that it be sent?

--
Christopher Adams
adamsca at gmail.com