[Mailman-Users] LOVED, your email program for many years

Carl E. Jones, CFP carl at carlejones.com
Sun Aug 5 06:25:29 CEST 2007

HI

I have an account at THE PLANET, here in Dallas. I've used, and LOVED, your email program for many years.

However......... (I'm not very computer literate in this area) the one thing I can't figure out, is how to get a list of the email addresses I have in my email lists. I have several lists that change daily and I need to print a list of all email addresses in each list about once per month. How can I do that?

Thanks!
Carl E Jones
www.carlejones.com