[Mailman-Users] apache permissions issue

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Sat Aug 18 07:39:06 CEST 2007

On 8/17/07, Terry wrote:

>>  The lists appear to be working fine.  However, I cannot perform any
>>  administrative functions via the web interface.  It does not return
>>  any errors when I submit and I can't see any errors in the apache
>>  error log for that vhost.   I tried adding the apache user to the
>>  mailman group with no luck.  Any other ideas?

There's a variety of reasons why this kind of thing might happen.  We
document the ones we know about in the FAQ Wizard, such as FAQs 4.45,
4.65, 4.69, 4.71, and others.  You should definitely take a closer
look at all the various related entries in the FAQ Wizard.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0