[Mailman-Users] Bounce processing

John Mellon john at themellons.net
Mon Aug 20 06:49:22 CEST 2007

Hi there
I am new to this, please excuse.

My ISP has created a Mailman mailing list service, which is working fine,
except for one problem:

As list moderator/administrator, if I send an email to my subscribers, and
some subscribers have bad email addresses, I would like to receive a list of
those addresses that are bad.

My ISP does not seem to be able to help with this.

I understand from the FAQs that there is a bounce log file generated by
Mailman, but being removed from the technical admin of the service, I have
no access to that.

Has anyone got any experience in configuring Mailman to do what I need?

ps, we use 2.1.9
Kind regards

John Mellon
0414 447 631