[Mailman-Users] Adding One Address to accept_these_nonmembers

Barry Finkel b19141 at britaine.ctd.anl.gov
Mon Aug 20 21:24:25 CEST 2007

I have a number of similarly named lists.  Is there a way through the
command line with withlist to ADD one e-mail address to the

     accept_these_nonmembers

list of e-mail addresses without going through the admin web interface
for each list to make the addition?  Each of the lists currently has
its own set of non-member posters, so I do not want to have the same
list of non-member posters for each list.  I know from a recent posting
how to change one variable setting in a number of lists, but this
request is slightly different.  Thanks.
Barry S. Finkel
Building 222, Room D209              Internet: BSFinkel at anl.gov