[Mailman-Users] Fixed the To address problem now additional issues

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Aug 30 16:59:44 CEST 2007

Mervyn Kahn wrote:

>The same problem occurs in Hotmail.
>
>As I stated this problem only started after correcting the TO line so that
>it displays the recipients correct e mail address.
>
>Prior to that , it was not a problem at all.

I assume you're talking about the CC: problem as the 'on behalf of'
problem which is the Microsoft Outlook problem was mentioned in your
original post
<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2007-August/058089.html>.

I have replied separately to the CC: problem
<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2007-August/058185.html>.