[Mailman-Users] Limit to the Number of Subscribers for eachlist?

JB@comcast justbrits at comcast.net
Fri Aug 31 15:42:14 CEST 2007

Wittygal:

Finally one I CAN assist with -:) !

I am 1 of their FIRST premium account and what you need is a Level 3 Tech and Stephen Trelz has been the one who assisted me.  You also HAVE to ask to have you outgoing usage opened up from 50/hr (SOP) to 500/hr.  It's the little things their FAQs don't say -:).

Also, the following is an excerpt from an announcement the Pres. sent out on 4/17/06 (spec. folder for ALL B.H. communications-:) ):
> On behalf of the development team, I'm pleased to announce the release
> of GNU Mailman 2.1.8.  In this release, we have fixed a cross-site
> scripting security bug in the previous release (CVE-2006-1712),
> integrated a new version of email library (email-2.5.7), and added
> bounce processing supports for number of sites and MUAs.  It is highly
> recommended that all sites using 2.1.7 and before should update to this
> release.

Regards...

Ed
www.justbrits.com