[Mailman-Users] no dupes across lists?

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Sun Dec 16 18:34:46 CET 2007

Allan Hansen writes:

 > That's interesting.
 >
 > I run Mailman 2.1.5 (Mac OS X 10.4) and have the 'problem' that
 > when someone posts to two lists at a time, I get only one message. I
 > actually do want to get both for archival purposes. If this is not a
 > function of Mailman 2.1.5, I wonder where the other message is
 > cut. :-)

What do you mean by "get"?  I "get" both messages in my system
mailbox, but because I have duplicate suppression on in my MUA, I only
"see" one.  The MUA automatically skips any message with a Message-ID
that it has already seen.

I would assume you've got a similar feature, perhaps not in your MUA
but in the MDA or MTA.