[Mailman-Users] Help a newbie out! How to list users of a specific list

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Dec 19 00:03:27 CET 2007

On 12/19/07, Lev Lafayette wrote:

>  You know... I've been thinking that this would be a really handy on the
>  web admin interface as well as the command line.

On the web interface, the closest we get is the "Membership
Management" section.  If you have more users on the list than a
certain built-in site-wide default, then this will be broken down by
the first letter of their e-mail address.

>  (Apologies if it does already exist as an option I simply haven't
>  noticed it)

For lists with hundreds of thousands of subscribers (and yes, there
are some Mailman lists that large), putting all this on a single web
page wouldn't be very feasible.  For smaller lists, I can see the
value.

If you check the Mailman RFE (Request for Feature Enhancement) page
at <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=103&atid=350103>, I
imagine that you should see a request from someone else for precisely
this option.