[Mailman-Users] Help a newbie out! How to list users of a specific list

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Dec 19 18:24:32 CET 2007

On 12/19/07, Charles Marcus wrote:

>  Where is this default set?

 From /usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Defaults.py:

# How many members to display at a time on the admin cgi to unsubscribe them
# or change their options?
DEFAULT_ADMIN_MEMBER_CHUNKSIZE = 30

Note that I believe this is only consulted when creating the list.
If you go into your mm_cfg.py file and set something else, that will
affect all new lists created after that point, but I don't think it
affects any current lists (which were created with the old setting).

If you search the FAQ Wizard for the string
"DEFAULT_ADMIN_MEMBER_CHUNKSIZE", you find that there is only one
entry returned -- FAQ 4.30 at
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.030.htp>,
which covers how to change this value for a list that has already
been created.