[Mailman-Users] attachments in every message

Sarah marrie12 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 23:50:25 CET 2007

Hello. I run a mail man list and almost every message has an attachment on it. Now there is no attachment when you look at the message but it appears to be the footer of the message that is invisible to OE and I notice that in thearchvies it says x attachments were scrubbed. Why is this. I notice this on other mail man lists I am a part of as well. what can I change to keep this from happening?  have subscribers who are upset at me and who are leaving because of this.
Thanks.

SA&G