[Mailman-Users] Possible to forward bounces from mass invitation?

Carter Braxton cbraxton at iname.com
Thu Feb 22 05:23:44 CET 2007

I'm running mailman 2.1.5 on a Ubuntu 6.0.1 server, and am going to do
an initial mass invitation to the mailing list. Is there a way to have
any invitations that bounce be forwarded to the list owner? (If not the
bounces can always be culled from the postfix log, but it would be nice
if there were a way to have them forwarded automatically.) I didn't
see anything obvious in the bounce settings that would provide this
functionality.

--
   Carter Braxton