[Mailman-Users] Recovering a config.pck file from the output of dumpdb

Kelly Jones kelly.terry.jones at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 21:06:55 CET 2007

I backup my mailman config.pck files nightly by running "dumpdb
config.pck" and storing the output (the output of dumpdb is easier to
read and easier to diff [for CVS'd backups] than the config.pck file
itself).

How do I get back config.pck from the output of dumpdb?

In other words, what command does the opposite/inverse of dumpdb?