[Mailman-Users] Bounce - raw bounce messages?

Carl Paukstis carlp at wetleather.com
Thu Jan 18 01:18:04 CET 2007

I am the system admin and list admin. We're running Mailman 2.1.9 on
RHEL. On a moderately high-volume social/chat list, a list member keeps
getting disabled for bounces, though he does get SOME or most of his
list mail, and gets the "you are disabled" message.

What's the best way for me to get/find and examine the actual "raw"
bounce messages coming back from his mail server that are causing him
to get disabled, so we can work with his provider or filter to prevent
this?

Carl Paukstis                                   carlp at wetleather.com
WetLeather.com  /  Micapeak.com              listmaster at micapeak.com
Spokane, Washington, USA                     http://www.paukstis.com/