[Mailman-Users] Mailman's root path or where to place images

Henrik Rasmussen her at adm.ku.dk
Thu Jan 18 10:50:41 CET 2007

Thank you Mark. According to my colleague, our Mailman installation is
installed by clicking a checkbox when installing RedHat Linux and it
seems that it somehow doesn't make use of the httpd.conf file (which I
don't understand) since the Script Alias is

ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/var/www/cgi-bin/".

(which is an empty directory) and Mailman's CGI-scripts is contained in
/usr/lib/mailman/cgi-bin/ though you are right about the conflict using

Alias /mailman/          /usr/lib/mailman/

so somehow it must be using httpd.conf anyway. I am totally new to both
Mailman and Apache so I don't yet know how they work.

For now I think i'll scrub the proxy thing, but it would be nice to know
how Mailman corresponds with httpd.conf in the default Redhat
installation.

Henrik