[Mailman-Users] and postfix

Gustavo U. Navarro gus at clacso.edu.ar
Fri Jan 19 01:35:58 CET 2007

Could you help me!!!

I have a problem with postfix...and mailman
Postfix is run ok but when run with mailman said one error

Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table..

These is my file

myhostname = piluso.clacso.edu.ar
# mydomain = clacso.edu.ar
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
myorigin = /etc/mailname
mydestination = clacso.edu.ar, piluso.clacso.edu.ar,
muleto.clacso.edu.ar, local
host.clacso.edu.ar, , localhost
relayhost =
mynetworks =,
mailbox_size_limit = 0
recipient_delimiter = +
inet_interfaces = all

# configuracion mailman
relay_domains = piluso.clacso.edu.ar
   mailman_destination_recipient_limit = 1

I put in the file

Configuracion para mailman

   mailman unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
     flags=FR user=list
     argv=/var/lib/mailman/bin/postfix-to-mailman.py ${nexthop} ${user}

I created transport with

piluso.clacso.edu.ar   mailman:

after I created the transport.db

in mm_cfg.py

I created

# configuracion para mailman
MTA = None # No MTA alias processing required
#alias for postmaster, abuse and mailer-daemon
DEB_LISTMASTER = 'gus at clacso.edu.ar'

Someone could help me!!!!