[Mailman-Users] Duplicate Subscribe/Unsubscribe Notifications

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Jan 26 21:44:14 CET 2007

Ki Song quoted Dragon and wrote:

>> It could be that the admin has a filter rule in place that duplicates
>> the mail and makes it look like it is sent twice.

>I am certain it is the EXACT same message.
>How do I know this?
>The message ID's for the duplicate emails are exactly the same:

OK. It is the same message. Did you check the filter rules in your
email client as Dragon suggests to be sure that they are not
responsible for duplicating the message?

Also, What is the contents of the list's owner and moderator
attributes. Are you or something that forwards to you listed twice?

Also, check for that Message-ID in Mailman's 'smtp' log and see how
many recipients it was sent to.