[Mailman-Users] Mailman not working after reboot

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Mon Jan 29 20:06:16 CET 2007

At 12:01 PM -0500 1/29/07, Ki Song wrote:

>  I recently rebooted my Fedora server.
>  It has a copy of Mailman 2.1.8 installed.
>  I usually have to restart mailman by running mailmanctl after rebooting.
>
>  1. How do I add mailmanctl as a program that will run on boot? I don't want
>  to have to run mailmanctl every time I reboot the server.

That's a Fedora problem.  I suggest you use their resources to find
the answer to this question.

If you have Mailman questions, we should be able to help with those.
But we can't provide support for OS-specific issues.

Co-author of SAGE Booklet #15 "Internet Postmaster: Duties and
Responsibilities"
Founding Member and Platinum Individual Sponsor of LOPSA:
<http://www.lopsa.org>
Papers: <http://tinyurl.com/tj6q4> LinkedIn Profile:
<http://tinyurl.com/y8kpxu>