[Mailman-Users] virtual domain setup with postfix

Paul Fox pgf at foxharp.boston.ma.us
Tue Jan 30 19:04:28 CET 2007

mark wrote:
 > David Newman wrote:
 >
 > > Once I get this running I'd be glad to write up
 > > documentation and submit it for possible inclusion.
 >
 > I'm sure this can be improved. We'd appreciate the help.

in that vein -- i never saw any yea or nay on the minor doc
addition i submitted on a related aspect of lists at virtual
domains.  at the time i thought i might have sent the change to
the wrong place (i.e.  the users', not the developers' list) but
now i'm just wondering if it fell through the cracks:
    http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users%40python.org/msg43083.html

paul

p.s. the searchable archives at mail-archive.com are nice, but they'd
be a _lot_ more useful if they didn't obscure anything that looked
like an email address.  text describing mailman and postfix config
is rendered practically useless because of it.  at the least, they
shouldn't obscure any address ending in ".tld" or "example.com".  ;-/