[Mailman-Users] one click unsubscribe

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Jul 20 19:00:56 CEST 2007

Wes wrote:

>This effectively goes to the options page and then submits the form as
>if the user clicked the "unsubscribe" button on the options page.
>
>This works fine, but I'd really like to customize the page that the user
>sees.  It currently has a confirmation at the top saying "the
>confirmation email has been sent", but the rest of the page contains 3
>big blue sections, one being a password box, the second being the
>unsubscribe button, and the third being a password reminder button.  The
>user doesn't need to see any of this, because I've already submitted the
>form for them (via a GET) .
>
>Is there any way to customize this page?  I only see a customization
>optios for the subscribe page, and the user specific options page, but
>not this page.

This page is hard coded in Mailman/Cgi/Options.py. If you have the
ability to patch the code, it would be fairly straightforward to add
another variable to the query portion of your URL so you could
identify that this is what you're dealing with and just not generate
the 3 extra sections in that case.