[Mailman-Users] Desperate to find a place without Mailman message limits

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at eeinternet.com
Wed Jun 6 20:35:15 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 06 June 2007 00:24, Sekhar Ramakrishnan wrote:
> Finally, and this is the main reason for this post, are there commercial
> places that support Mailman with more reasonable limits on the number of
> messages?

textdrive.com has reasonably priced plans that include mailman.  I've not seen
anything about mailman limits, all their feature list says is "Host Mailman
mailing lists complete with archives."  Might be worth checking them out.
Their AUP says you can't send out "Unsolicited Bulk Email (“UBE”, “spam”)".
It also says you can't run "unconfirmed" mailing lists.  That is, your
mailing lists have to be Opt-In.

If they ask who referred you, say "jkugler." :)

Joshua Kugler
Lead System Admin -- Senior Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0xDB26D7CE
PO Box 80086 -- Fairbanks, AK 99708 -- Ph: 907-456-5581 Fax: 907-456-3111