[Mailman-Users] /bin/sh: mailman: command not found

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Jun 7 02:48:52 CEST 2007

Ken Cheney wrote:

>I have seen this error asked about many times and all seem to point to crontab.in and something in the 6th position.
>
>  However I am a mailman/Linux n00b.  How do I fix this?

See for example
<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2007-May/057016.html>
and perhaps
<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2007-May/057027.html>.

Either remove the word 'mailman' from between the times and the command
in the mailman crontab, or install the crontab as is in
/etc/cron.d/mailman instead of /var/spool/cron/mailman.