[Mailman-Users] post formatting and timing

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Tue Jun 26 18:29:30 CEST 2007

On 6/26/07, Michael Welch wrote:

>  Hi again. The problem seemed cured, now I am getting garbled posts again.
>  Further, this post took a full 6 days to show up after I sent it.
>  Maybe I am on moderation, and the moderator is slow at checking in. Or ??

Try checking your headers again:

		[] by homepower.com with SMTP; Wed,
		20 Jun 2007 19:15:19 -0700

Whatever machine is running homepower.com, they delayed your mail, not us.

Moreover, mailman-users is one of the very few mailman-* lists where
new members are not moderated by default.  Once you're subscribed,
you should be able to post immediately.

I can't speak to the other problems.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0