[Mailman-Users] Nomail members

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Mar 9 21:46:33 CET 2007

Denis Morejón López wrote:

>I have about 15 lists. Some of them become a dark hole some times, since
>users can not send to or receive from these lists. I do not see any error
>log in /var/log/mailman/error, only some pck files into
>I just tried /usr/lib/mailman/bin/unshunt  /var/spool/mailman/shunt but
>although some of the pck files are deleted, It remains the problems with the

Regarding shunted messages, there should be three entries in Mailman's
error log for each shunted message. These are an uncaught exception
entry, a traceback of the exception and the shunting entry.

If these are not in the error log, perhaps your logs rotate and they
are in an older generation or have rotated into oblivion.

Regarding your list not delivering, see