[Mailman-Users] Different Mailman "Home" Pages?

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Mar 16 05:12:48 CET 2007

Barry Finkel wrote:

>I have some Mailman lists that I want advertised to local users, and
>some Mailman lists that I want advertised to anyone on the Internet.
>Is there a way of doing this?  Essentially it would require a two
>front-end pages with some web (apache) logic as to which IP addresses
>see which page.

You do this with two virtual domains in Apache and two virtual hosts in
Mailman. You may or may not need virtual hosting in your MTA depending
on whether or not you want separate email domains.

See
<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2007-March/056108.html>
for a bit more detail on the Mailman side of it.