[Mailman-Users] Disappearing List -

Shadow Shadow at shadowsnetwork.com
Fri Mar 16 18:15:51 CET 2007

have anyone encountered this problem?  One of my mail lists have
disappeared. I think that the list is still there and there is a
configuration problem or the configuration file (if there is one) is
corrupted.  I am still receiving the administrative approval requests
for the lists but when I attempt to enter via the admin interface, I
encounter:

Bug in Mailman version 2.1.9.cp2

We're sorry, we hit a bug!

Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited,
but the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs.

My ISP tech support seens to think as I do and suggests that I delete
the list and re-create it........but I don't want to do that if it means
destroying what is there now..........and if there is no way around that
then I will re- create the list, but I need to check all options first.
I have not modified anything in the configuration - it just seemed to
happen suddenly - can anyone help or offer suggestions?  I am out of
ideas

Shadow