[Mailman-Users] Mailman possible overloading Postfix

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Sat Mar 17 14:13:49 CET 2007

Quoting Johann MacDonagh (johann at macdonaghs.com):
> Did you have to make any special configuration changes?

No, but I did use Debian rather than Fedora because it's a leaner more
stripped down basic distribution for servers.  In my experience, even if
you tell the Fedora installer you want a server installation, it installs
hundreds of programs you never use and many memory hog daemons.

--
Paul Tomblin <ptomblin at xcski.com> http://blog.xcski.com/
 "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we