[Mailman-Users] Duplicate Emails - but only if first email has HTML or stationary

Lisa Phillips lphillips at yourcomputerteacher.com
Tue May 1 02:56:28 CEST 2007

I have an issue where user send out an email, that usually has html formatting in it, or as stationary background, it is sent out twice.  The second time it is sent out the formatting is gone, the background is gone, and the name on the email is usually the "real" name, vs. the display name that usually shows.  On top of that there are attachments that were not on the first email.  If there was stationary the .gif that was the stationary is there.  Here is an example of the other names of files that are attached:

GWAVADAT.TXT
4#Part.003
3#Part.002
GWAVA_2#Text.htm

If anyone can tell me what I need to do to keep the second email going out to users I would really appreciate it.  Another FYI, not all user receive these duplicate emails, but it seems like the majority do.  I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,

Lisa