[Mailman-Users] How to configure a list for invitation-only subscriptions?

Carter Braxton cbraxton at iname.com
Thu May 17 16:13:37 CEST 2007

How can I configure an existing mailing list to be invitation-only? (That is, disabling the ability for the general public to sign up via the web or email interfaces unless an invitation is received first.) I must be missing something as I'm sure this is a very common requirement, but have not seen anything obvious in the list's options, mailman docs, or google searches. Thanks for help with this!

=
Laser Welding and Assembly
Automated laser weld attach tools. Comprehensive design and manufacturing services.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=ea8dbd0b0eb980b8756c95ef9128e3c2