[Mailman-Users] neither receiving or sending

Michael Rainey rmrainey at earthlink.net
Fri May 18 00:39:09 CEST 2007

It is a binary packaged version, Linux, not sure which flavor, always
assumed Redhat

The aliases are there.

I am ready to tell them to go ahead and do a complete reinstall, but
want to make sure I have got my subscriber list intact. It should be
visible to me as admin but is not, and even when I change privacy option
to list visible to subscribers or to all it doe not let me see.

I rely on CP completely as am novice at SSH and also afraid I will mess
it up even more. I do have a CP for server and access/ see root there

Two issues:
1. How can I see, retrieve or back up my list (remembering I know how to
log in with SSH but that's about all)
2. Any other ideas about basic not sending or receiving.

Thank you,

Michael Rainey