[Mailman-Users] Suprised unsubscribes

Brian Carpenter brian at emwd.com
Fri May 18 23:51:23 CEST 2007

Thanks Mark. You led to me to the answer. Actually here is what happended.

Client subscribed an e-mail forwarded to a list. This e-mail forwarder
forwards to some other mailing lists. Well someone unsubscribed the e-mail
forwarded from a list and the unsubscribe notification was sent to it and
then forwarded on to some other mailing lists. So people from these other
lists also receive unsubscribe notifications and panic.

"The answer my friend is blowing in the wind (log files), the answer is
blowing in the wind (log files)."

Kind regards,
Brian Carpenter
EMWD -  Executive Officer