[Mailman-Users] Connection Refused

Jason Pruim japruim at raoset.com
Wed May 30 16:43:57 CEST 2007

Hi Everyone,

Been using mailman for awhile and have recently run into some trouble
with it. I installed  ASSP which I think may be conflicting with the
config of mailman. I think the fix I have to do is to add the
SMTPPORT and SMTPHOST details in the mm_cfg.py file.

My question is... Exactly how do I edit that file? I tried to edit it
with pico but that didn't work, all the stuff was scrambled.  Is
there some trick that I don't know?

Mailman Version 2.1.5
Operating System: Macintosh OS X Server 10.4.9
MTA: Postfix Version 2.1 (I believe)
ASSP Verion 1.3.1

Let me know if you need any other info and thanks in advance!